We are searching for candidate to support the post trade lifecycle. Candidate with less experience will also be considered for the position of assistant manager.
Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited (“Noah Hong Kong” or “Noah HK”) is a subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) (“the Group”) and is managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists. We are rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the global market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations from China with full range of global asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and other financial services. Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited as part of Noah HK, is regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission with Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) licenses since 4th January, 2012. We are the overseas platform of financial product selection and structuring for the Group. Currently, the offshore financial products offered by Noah HK are categorized into 5 categories: Credit Fund, Secondary Market, Real Estates, Private Equity, and Cash Management. We design and advise suitable investment products for clients based on their needs in the global financial market. We work closely with leading fund managers in order to minimize the concentration risk of client portfolio and assist clients to achieve global asset allocation.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Perform daily fund operation tasks
- Knowledge and experience with trade process/settlement, collateral, cash management, corporation actions, performing fund accounting/valuation, investor services support to ensure operational process is smooth
- Knowledgeable of the full cycle of middle/back office functions in fund house is preferred
- Liaise with executing brokers, prime brokers, fund administrator and system vendors to resolve trade issues and trade breaks
- Daily reconciliation of cash and positions with prime brokers and custodians to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for setting up valuation system/establishment for existing products / operations flows
- Oversees the potential trading risks and compliance issues arising from trading cycle
- Assist on account opening and KYC process with brokers and third parties.
- Assist on Internal audit / external audit / due diligent and/or service review for the counterparts are efficiently carried out
- Streamline and document workflow through automation and process review
- Prepare regular reporting for internal stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Experience in Fund Accounting, Custody and Settlement or Fund Investor Services is preferred. Experience in more than one aspect is an advantage
- Pass SFC paper 1 is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experiences in the industry. Candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant manager
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- A team player, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under stress
- Mature, pleasant and patient
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / VBA / PowerPoint
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.