We are a Cayman Islands macro hedge fund running with a small team and strong investing capabilities and stable LP base of USD $100mn+ asset under management. We offer attractive compensation package with excellent opportunities for future career development.
- Liaise among different service providers, including but not limited to fund administrator, prime brokers, and other counter parties to resolve any day-to-day operational related matters.
- Perform trade settlements, NAV calculations, cash reconciliations, portfolio compositions and other day-to-day operations tasks.
- Liaise among fund administrator, prime brokers, and auditors to perform fund audit and assist in preparing the financials for the asset management company.
- Help prepare regular reports and filings to regulatory entities.
- Help process investor subscriptions, redemptions, and KYC/DD procedures.
- Help prepare investor presentation and monthly newsletter among other ad-hoc tasks.
- Independent, self-motivative, detail oriented, able to multi-task and set priority, with strong integrity and keen to finishing work with no delay
- Entrepreneur mind set and strong sense of ownership
- 3-5 years’ experience in buy side operations and ideally with hedge fund experience
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is highly preferred
- College degree in accounting / finance, and CPA would be a plus