Operations Manager / Assistant Operations Manager, Trade Services
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will p rimarily responsible for checking and approving Import or Export bills and/or Advance against Receivables transactions. Main Responsibilities:
- Assists the Section Head in supervising all or a portion of Import or Export bills and/or Advance against Receivables activities.
- Ensures efficient processing of transactions, fulfillment of servicing standard and provision of quality services to both internal and external customers.
- Acts as a final checker of import or export bills documents and ensures the consistency of documents examination standard among checkers.
- Ensures that the practice and procedures stated in relative manual have been strictly followed during the course of transaction processing.
- Recommends actions in relation to changes in law, Rules of International Chamber of Commerce, Government regulations and bank policies which will affect the import transactions.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Secondary education or attained the HKDSE
- Holder of CDCS will be an advantage
- 7 years' experience in bills operations
- Good written English and able to communicate in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Operations Manager, Trade Services.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.