Operations Manager - MultiBillion Dollar Hedge Fund
- 35K - 50K HKD Per Month + Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Strachan Clark
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
MultiBillion Dollar Hedge Fund in Hong Kong seeking Operations Manager. Due to the rapid growth of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a ambitious professional to join the Hong Kong office and directly support the COO, CIO and CFO. This role offers the right candidate significant exposure to and training in various disciplines including, risk, investments, compliance and investor-relations, whilst working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial hedge fund environment.
This role offers the right candidate significant exposure to and training in various disciplines including, risk, investments, compliance and investor-relations, whilst working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial hedge fund environment.
- Directly supporting CFO & COO in the day to day hedge fund operations including trade bookings, settlements, Corporate Actions, daily reconciliations, pricing, NAV and P&L production.
- Ensure the daily operations workflows are implemented and executed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory requirements and company policies
- Liaison with both internal (i.e. Investment, Product, Risk, Finance, Compliance) and external partners (i.e Trustees, Distributors, Service Providers) for ensuring the smoothness of fund launching and daily operations
- Ensure all operation issues are solved in timely manner and well recorded
- Provide support to the Company with regards to new products and new businesses
- Assist in compiling, review and update various operations policies and procedures on regular basis
- Responsible for system enhancement/establishment for existing products / flows
- Monitor the quality of service delivered by the services providers and outsource internal affiliate entities
- Provide support and suggestions to adopt potential operation model changes
- Various ad-hoc projects
- Hedge fund related experience with either an Operations or Fund Accounting background
- 4-8 years of relevant experience from either a Fund Admin firm, Hedge Fund or an Asset Management firm
- Ambitious, detail minded with a strong analytical sense
- Excellent language abilities in spoken and written English
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for a more junior title