Averest Capital Group is an alternative investment management and financial services firm. As an alternative investment manager, we specialise in venture capital, private equity and hedge fund strategies. We also provide our clients with investment advisory and securities brokerage services. Averest Capital Limited is licensed in Hong Kong under SFO to conduct Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities.
- Perform full fund operational support including assistance in trade execution, settlement and reporting;
- Liaise with fund managers, fund administrators, custodians, prime brokers and system vendors on daily fund operational and administration issues;
- Work with both internal and external partners to provide support on launching new products and new businesses;
- Maintain and review internal policies, procedures and controls;
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Hedge Fund Operations;
- Degree or above preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Experience with systems such as Bloomberg, Enfusion is preferred;
- Able to work independently and as a team player;
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and self-motivated;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and long-term career prospect to the appointed candidate. Please submit the application with current and expected salary in strict confidence by clicking "Apply Now".