Operations Manager - Hedge Fund
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 16 Oct 18
Our client, a prestigious hedge fund firm, is looking for a high caliber candidate as a Fund Operations Manager supporting their booming business and trade activities. The company offers attractive package, comprehensive career development to suitable candidates in an exciting, fast-paced buy-side environment.
- Client Account Opening activities
- Ongoing monitoring of client account activity
- Supporting the rebalancing and trade order preparation and execution functions
- Support Compliance in the maintenance, monitoring and reporting of client and business restrictions.
- Interface between Axial and Apex, and other third-party counterparties on trade execution, settlement and reporting
- Maintaining the portfolio accounting records and secondary account transactions such as corporate actions, fees and cash movements
- Interface with Apex and clients on delivery of client account reporting, monitoring of SLA and KPI’s with Apex
- Project manage change and upgrade programs across the business functions, deliver workflow and controls updates as necessary.
- At least 5 years experience in Asset Management or Investment Management operations / trade support / portfolio manager support.
- A good working knowledge of the global markets for trade activity and settlement.
- Excellent MS Office application skills
- Be diligent, self-motivated, detail focused with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good team player and able to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines.
The following additional experience would be an advantage:
- Experience in custody account operations and reconciliation
- Use of portfolio management systems, especially Linedata
- Experience in use of OMGEO CTM / ALERT and FX ALL
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Kelly.Wong@onearw.com