My client is a global investment management firm with offices in over 22 locations worldwide, and is looking to bring an Operations Manager onto their team based in Hong Kong. The role will be responsible for all aspects of operational and trade life cycle support, mainly for Hedge Funds investments.
- Act as a main point of contact for Investment teams (e.g. Portfolio Manager) and other Front Office teams for all operation issues and requests.
- Overseeing the various functions outsourced third party services providers.
- Monitoring of trade flow and operation issue for Equity/ Fixed Income, FX and other Derivative asset classes.
- Intraday trade monitoring and matching using various platforms.
- Oversight of failed trades, claims management and cash management.
- Degree in finance, financial engineering or other relevant quantitative field preferred.
- 7-10 years in middle office support in Asset Management, Hedge Funds and/or Investment Bank.
- Strong understanding in Cash Equity/Bonds market, OTC and Listed derivatives as well as hedge fund strategies.
- Exposure to trade support through Omgeo CTM, Traiana, SWIFT/Trax, Markit, ICElink, TRIOPTIMA, etc would be a plus.
- VBA and/or other programming languages would be an advantage.