ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited is looking for a Operations Manager to join us.
- To ensure all operation issues are solved in timely manner and well recorded;
- To provide support to the team with regards to new products and new businesses;
- To assist in compiling, review and update various operations policies and procedures on regular basis;
- To be responsible for verification of fund valuations and NAV reconciliations, daily Funding arrangement, account opening process control and daily trade process monitoring;
- To oversee NAV Reconciliation process;
- To manage relationships with the external fund managers from an operational perspective comprising custodians, administrators, investment managers and service providers;
- To conduct operational due diligence of existing custodian yearly;
- To assist in the assessment, onboarding and deployment of Information Services and Investment Technology Solutions to enhance operational workflows and efficiencies; and
- To liaise with both internal (i.e. Investment, Product, Risk, Finance, Compliance) and external partners (i.e Trustees, Distributors, Service Providers) for ensuring the smoothness of fund launching and daily operations.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Economics, Finance or related fields, candidates with Master's Degree is a plus;
- Candidates with 4 to 6 years of working experience in fund management operations, custodian or back office are preferred;
- Candidates with CPA qualification are preferred;
- Strong project management skills, communication skills and presentation skills are preferred;
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.