- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SilverStrand Executive Search Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
A investment firm based in Hong Kong is recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their Real Estate Private Equity team.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Report directly to the CEO, act as the first contact to communicate with stakeholders of the firm's funds for all trade settlement matters
• Manage the operational process surronding the firm's funds, including capital calls, distributions and the acquisition and realization of the fund's investments.
• Manage the relationship with the firm's legal counsel, tax advisor, custodians and Administrators.
• Manage the investment controls risk management processes of the firm's funds such as maintaining transaction records and updating client files of the fund's investments.
• Working with the responsible officers of the company, undertake the necessary KYC/AML checks on both the firm's funds' investments and investors
• University Degree holder or above preferably in law, economics, business or accounting
• 3 - 5 years of operations experience gained within a fund operations function
• Enjoy thinking outside the box to improve current processes
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player while being able to work independently
• Flexible and detail minded
• strong problem - solving skills to achieve solutions that meet the needs of the company
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese/Mandarin proficiency is preferable