Operations HK, Fixed Income/Credit Derivative Trade Support, Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
See job description for details
The Asia Credit TSG supports Credit related trading activities (Bond Trading and Credit Derivatives). For Bond Trading we support for all Asia-Ex Japan markets along and US market trades executed during Asia hours. For Credit Derivative we support single name and index name in the Asia-Ex Japan Market. The team owns the key controls within trade support by ensuring traders’ booking and risks accurately captured on a daily basis in addition to ensuring we meet the regulatory requirement for transaction reporting. The team also plays significant role in facilitating the new market initiatives.
· Work closely with the Trading desk and ensure risk and PNL are correctly captured on trade date.
· Ensure trades are correctly reflected in both the front and back systems and understand the STP flow of all systems.
· Act as the intermediary between Trading desk and other internal stakeholders. Work closely with Controllers, Settlements, Confirmations and Reconciliation teams to resolve any breaks
· Working with Legal and Compliance to analyze new regulatory reform requirements and deploy new process
· Provide support on business improvement projects. Liaise with IT and Project Groups to increase process efficiency and tighter control
· Represent Morgan Stanley when dealing with external counterparties and deal agents
· Bachelor Degree or above
· Team player
· Attention to details
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
· Advanced aptitude to understand, utilize, and improve technology platforms
· Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast paced multi tasking environment.
· Relevant work experience within Fixed Income products and related fields
· Fixed Income Securities process, risk management and related regulatory expertise
· Relevant work experience in Trade Support function