- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
You will have considerate amount of exposure in hedge fund industry for back office operations processing, including but not limited to, trade booking/processing, settlement and confirmations, and handling corporation actions of hedge funds with dynamic trading strategies across different financial markets and investment products and/or trading operations. You should have fundamental knowledge and experience in the hedge funds industry.
- Ensure that all scheduled operational deliverables are completed by agreed deadlines
- Reconciliation of trades, investment positions, prices and cash balances with external third parties (e.g. banks, [prime] brokers, counterparties, custodians, administrators, etc.)
- Perform daily portfolio profit and loss calculation and validation
- Calculate shadow NAV reporting for hedge funds and NAV validation
- Contribute to streamline operational processes to reduce risk and improve efficiencies
- Generate various risk exposure reports and deal with ad hoc requests
- Work with various products including bonds, swaps, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Be able to work towards the agreed client deadlines and manage client expectations accordingly
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields
- Willingness to work on public holiday to accommodate and support clients’ requirements
- 3-5 years working experience in fund administration & hedge funds is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of different types of investment product
- Positive working attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- A proactive team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent command in English (written and spoken), Cantonese/Mandarin will be advantageous
We offer attractive salary and good fringe benefits to the qualified candidate.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 39718926 for company details before applying.