Position description Perform operations duties to ensure the clearing and settlements activities are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform and implement internal operations procedures in strict compliance with corporate guidelines and policies.
- Discharge all settlement work including day end processing to the highest possible standard ensuring smooth client service
- Ensure all Trade processing and clearing activities including counter services for physical scrip collection are processed timely and accurately.
- Daily operation of relevant internal and external back office systems.
- Keep equity sales earn, account executives and sales traders informed of client account status .
- Attend to client enquiries relating to settlement and account status.
- Degree holder in Business Administration and Finance preferred
- 1-2 years working experience in the securities/ futures industry is an advantage
- Robust computer literacy and high numeracy skills
- Good command or written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.