Our client is a global corporate and investment bank.
- Provide support to the APAC GMO Business Support Manager in the region
- Help to design, coordinate and implement business plans, strategies and KPIs to achieve objectives
- Analyze data and operational metrics to highlight issues and/or opportunities to management team
- Produce management reports (monthly, quarterly, weekly, ad hoc), including workshop or business presentations etc.
- Manage the management routines (governance forums, SLT onsite, etc)
- Key point of contact for internal stakeholders such as Technology, Finance, HR, Compliance, etc.
- Technically adept working with large and disparate datasets, building reporting of said data in Tableau / MS Access etc
- Programming / coding skills would be advantageous
- Prior business management experience and investment bank environment will be added advantage
- Has financial industry knowledge, ideally with exposure to regional/global work environments
- Strong organization and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels
- Ability to handle pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- People skills and team oriented
- Strong conflict management skills – both face to face and via telephone or email
- High energy, mature with positive and can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented, always aims for flawless execution and timely deliverables
- Desire to take on new challenges