As a global hedge fund based in Hong Kong, the Company specializes in global multi-asset classes using quantitative approach. We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our Operations team. The individual will be part of a small, dynamic team supporting the day-to-day operations of the hedge fund, working with internal resources as well as external service providers.
- Prepare the P&L and net asset valuation
- Perform trade, position and cash reconciliations against prime brokers and administrators
- Liaise with Trading and IT on trade settlements
- Monitor cash flow, liquidity, and margin requirements against prime brokers
- Assist Marketing on investor data queries and regulatory reporting requirements
- Participate in project initiatives to enhance processes and controls for reconciliation and reporting
- Completing ad-hoc requests for senior management
- University graduate in finance, business administration, mathematics or other quantitative disciplines is an advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in fund accounting and data analysis, experience in portfolio management system / fund admin / hedge fund / banking operations is a plus
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is highly preferred
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn on all facets of hedge fund accounting and operations
All personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.