To support daily operations in HK Operations team including call back verification request, supervise scanning team, handle credit card applications and other regulatory reporting, etc.
Support daily operations in HK Operations Services Team
- Timely and accurately process various tasks in line with SLA and operational procedures such as process call back verification request, supervise Scanning Team, handle credit card application and other regular regulatory reporting etc.
- Compile daily and monthly reports
- Work on different new processes and services requests
- Address FO queries in relation to client’s account matters
- Work closely with other support functions to facilitate smooth and timely execution of clients’ instructions
- Participate in ad-hoc projects (UAT, process improvement/automation projects)
- Diploma holder/bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of banking/relevant experience. Previous experience in Wealth Management/Private Banking is preferred
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Well-organized, detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Good in Microsoft office applications, especially Excel
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.