- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Coordinates Capital Management Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
A fast growing macro-strategy hedge fund is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the team as an Operations Analyst / Middle Office Support in Hong Kong. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop a broad range of skills within a dynamic and progressive hedge fund environment.
• Strong knowledge of forex, forex option, swaps (IR swaps, Cross-currency swaps...etc), fixed income (e.g. government bond), futures & option products
• Handle trade reconciliations, trade confirmation and trading P&L
• Match and confirm trades with Prime Brokers / counterparties
• Monitor cash flows and conduct bank reconciliations
• Liaise with Prime Brokers, Administrator and other counterparties to ensure all trade discrepancies and settlement issues are resolved
• Assist in enhancing operational procedures and internal controls
• Prepare necessary regulatory documents and reports
• Work with other offices and operations support
• University graduate in relevant fields
• 3-5 years working experience in hedge funds / fund administrators with knowledge of trade settlement, or relevant experience in middle office is preferred
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Ability to work under pressure with logical thinking
• Positive and proactive attitude
• VBA Excel skills is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English & Chinese. Mandarin is a plus
This is a great opportunity for a young professional with ambition to obtain experience in the fast growing hedge fund industry.
Please send us your resume and your cover letter, including your availability, previous and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.