Operations – Settlement – Officer / Senior Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC International Holdings Limited
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
We are currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Settlement Officer / Senior Officer to join Operations - Settlement Department here at ICBCI.
- Execute Securities, Futures and Commodities Settlement processes for HK and Global Markets and other products traded by clients of ICBCI ;
- Execute IPO processes i.e. process client subscription, allotment, refund and trade entry, margin financing with banks for IPO subscription on margin, production of placement letter, independence letter and other documentations as required;
- Execute Corporate Actions; identify relevant events, client communications, system input;
- Reconciliation between internal system and CCASS or DCASS (or other custodian for non-HK shares) for clients’ holdings or positions.
- Bachelor or above degree is preferred;
- 2 years' or above experience in Operations, preferably in Hong Kong or Global Market’s settlement, including IPO processing;
- Sound knowledge in settlement processing and risks and control;
- Excellent team player with good service attitude and attention to details;
- Good command of Mandarin, English; fluency in Cantonese is an advantage.