This role will support the middle office function working to ensure a smooth work flow of various products and resolving any issues that do arise. Working with various internal and external parties to ensure the business can operate effectively.
My client is a revered Family office with strong results and leadership. Being part of a Very sizeable privately owned conglomerate with investments and businesses in various sector this is a great opportunity to be a part of a UHNW focused family office.
- Responsible for trade support, settlement, trade entry, reconciliation, confirmation, and communication with counterparties for Bonds, Stocks, FX, Futures, Cryptos and Securities Lending;
- Ensure accurate processing of transactions on relevant products and ensure daily reports are met with both quality and timelines;
- Identify and escalate workflow issues, ensure adherence to all established policies, procedures, and controls;
- Communicate effectively with traders to resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure and to act as a risk control agent within the market services arena;
- Perform daily trade processing/reconciliation on various products - i.e. equity, fixed income, Future & Options, Structured Products, Loans, FX;
- Daily processing of corporate actions covering the full lifecycle from Announcement to Payment;
- Timely resolution of Cash and Stock exceptions;
- Liaise with counterparties on trade matching/confirmation;
- Understand the control environment and ensure daily checks are completed;
- Monitor control functions including reconciliations, breaks, and EOD checks;
- Review procedures continuously and identify opportunities to streamline processes, drive efficiency and improve control;
- Lead/support system enhancement/bug fixes for Middle Office - such as equity, bonds, future & options settlement, reconciliation with the accounting team;
- Collate and document user requirements.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines with over 5 years of relevant experience in the settlement and financial industry
- Proficient in Bloomberg system
- Proficient in professional computer applications, such as VBA, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Efficient and accurate processing of operational functions with a strong sense of accuracy
- Independent, detail-oriented, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferable
The candidate will have a collaborative environment to work in and will be rewarded with competitive compensation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525