Our client is a market leading global insurance business in search for strong Risk Management professionals to join their team. The position objective is to provide oversight of the operational risk profile of the organization and work with the business to identify material risks requiring management attention so as to support the business to make well informed decision by anticipating and mitigating risks.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Coordinate with risk owners and conduct risk and control assessment. Drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risks.
- Review and provide risk assessment/advice on new business initiatives and operational incidents to ensure key operational risks are highlighted with proper mitigating measures.
- Assist in preparing regular risks reports by collecting, verifying and analyzing the information in order to ensure accurate and timely submission of reports and to ensure risks are appropriately addressed in Risk Committees.
- Conduct timely and accurate communications to various stakeholders such as internal parties, Group Office, regulators, auditors.
- Review product, reinsurance and outsourcing operational risk assessment.
- Support the implementation of Operational Risk Framework and risk policies as directed by Group from time to time.
- Promote a strong risk awareness and culture.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager to meet business requirements.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Management/ Economics/ Finance and Accounting.
- LOMA qualification preferred.
- At least 8 years of Risk Management/ Internal Audit/ Compliance experiences in life insurance/ financial industries.
- Knowledge of insurance business operations.
- Work independently and be able to lead/facilitate projects and business initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.