·Esteemed Regional Corporate and Retail Bank ·Growing Environment ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed Regional Corporate and Retail Bank, is looking for an Operational Risk Manager to support bank wide operational risk. This position will be reported to the team head.
- Review all operational risk incidents and ensure timely and proper follow up/remedial actions
- Develop and maintain risk management policies and procedures. Ensure the company risk policies and practices are in full compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Perform regular analysis on the adequacy of internal controls and provide recommendations on control enhancement
- Review policy and procedure manuals of various bank units and incorporate internal controls and risk mitigation measures in relevant policies and procedures of the Bank Group
- Conduct ad-hoc operation control review to identify room for improvements in internal control and operational compliance aspects
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience in operational risk/ or internal control gained from banking environment
- Sound knowledge of banking operations or operational risk management
- Strong organizing and project management skills
- Multi-tasking with good interpersonal skill
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese is a must)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Manager level