Operational Risk Associate
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 23 Apr 19
A leading Chinese Securities firm is looking for an operational risk management talent to join their team.
- Develop and maintain risk management policies and procedures. Ensure the company risk policies and practices are in full compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Perform regular analysis on the adequacy of internal controls and provide recommendations on control enhancement.
- Review operational risk incidents reports. Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that errors are rectified, and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future.
- Perform risk analysis and suggest control measures in new product development.
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above with major in Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experiences, and 3 years of recent operational risk management experience or relevant experience in internal control, auditing, or procedural review is required.
- Keen interest in financial industry and solid knowledge in various brokerage and investment banking businesses
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager or Senior Officer