Operational Risk - AVP / VP Level for an expanding financial institution
about the company.
Our client is an expanding financial institution, they are looking for an Operational Risk candidate with retail banking background, this role will manage staff in the risk team about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- You will implement and assist in designing effective control measures e.g. KRIs and monitoring plans for operational risk management, with relevant internal stakeholders
- You will implement Operational Risk Framework and review the KCSAs and KRIs to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls
- You will review operational risk incidents / complaints, monitor action plan and work with responsible units
on operations enhancement and/or risk mitigation
- You will coordinate the monthly ORC meeting and quarterly UORM meeting based on the observations/ findings noted in the KCSAs & KRIs
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant discipline
- At least 6 - 10 years experience in risk management, including operational risk, audit and control etc.
- Good understanding of ISO 31000 and ISO27001 will be preferred
- Proficient in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org