International Research and Advisory company seeking to add a Due Diligence Director to their fast-growing team.
Job Summary: To conduct due diligence analysis on asset management companies.
- Interpreting fund documents, balance sheets, PnL, financial statements. Interpreting these findings, and producing research documents to clients
- Liaise and maintain communication with CIO's / COO's / PM's / Investment directors for direct access to their fund information
- Conduct onsite interviews with senior executives to discuss risks & internal controls
- Summarise meetings in comprehensive fund documents to be presented to the clients
- BA Degree
- 3-6 years working experience
- Understanding of the buy-side or private market industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proactive with strong time management
On offer is a very attractive base salary and a market leading bonus, and to work in an international company with exceptional long-term career prospects.