Operation Officer, Financial Planning
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Process daily operation in accordance to company's compliance standard and follow the government regulations
- Liaise with product providers to ensure smooth processing of business
- Act as a product gatekeeper to check and maintain product database both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Assist Operation Manager on advisors enquiries and provide support to advisors
- Digitalize insurance product database to cope with future development and transformation of digital distribution business model
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree in any business related disciplines, at least 2-3 years' experience in in handling administration processes for financial planning businesses
- Familiar with the insurance industry, good network with external product providers & regulatory framework in Hong Kong
- Knowledgeable in digital sector, preferably with experience in mobile solution, mobile apps or digital world, experience in insurance front-line experience a plus
- Pro-active involvement in trouble shooting
- Being creative in developing new ideas and approaches
- Customer service skills/ Experience in dealing with both external and internal customers
- Holding of IIQE paper 1,2,3,4 &5
We offer 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.