Operation Manager (Loans) - Property Valuation
- Perform quality checking on the valuation firms, make assessments on their performance.
- Review reports issued by the valuation firms regularly.
- Responsible for maintenance of the valuation firms' list.
- Conduct management reports about the performance of valuation firms and provide relevant business data.
- Collect and integrate relevant information from external valuation firms.
- Work closely with front line staff and relevant valuation firms.
- Provide training for the subordinate or any staff in need.
- Degree or above with major in Surveying or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in property valuation and advisory services or any similar experience, qualification of Building Surveyor/MHKIS/MRICS is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English word processing
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.