- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Da Cheng International Asset Management Company Limited
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
To support the expansion of our mutual fund business, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. is currently seeking Operation Manager Candidate, to meet our increased operations demand. The successful candidates will be provided with a collegial work environment, a fast track in career progression and a competitive remuneration.
Established in 2009, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. (“Da Cheng International”) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. (“Dacheng Fund Management”).
Dacheng Fund Management was established in 12 April 1999, with a registered capital of RMB 200 million. Its line of business ranges from mutual funds to private equity management, investment mandates from the National Council for Social Securities Fund and qualified domestic institutional investor (QDII) related business. As of 31 December 2015, Dacheng Fund Management had been managing and advising for approximately RMB 130 billion of assets for our clients.
Da Cheng International is the manager of three actively managed SFC authorized funds, the Da Cheng China Balanced Fund, the Da Cheng China RMB Fixed Income Fund and the Da Cheng Overseas China Concept Fund. It is also a Hong Kong Representative for mutual recognition fund Dacheng Domestic Demand Growth Mixed Fund and various private funds.
1. Set up and improve middle to back office function in light of all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
2. Responsible for setting up department internal guidelines and implementation of job plans.
3. Responsible for fund administration including, but not limited to, fund transfer, settlements, cash position monitoring, fund accounting, NAV calculation and valuation of alternative fund portfolios.
4. Assist in various fund filings, fund audits and information dissemination; Bookkeep financial statements, reports and announcements in light of all application laws, regulations and guidelines;
5. Responsible for setting up new funds, valuation system development and maintaining fund databases.
6. Liaise with various parties including fund managers, prime brokers, executing brokers, auditors, custodians, fund administrators and other service providers;
7. Ensure our business is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operational risk control procedures.
1. Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
2. Ideally more than 1-2 years of related fund firms or custodians working experience in asset management industry;
3. Familiar with fund administration, settlement, valuation and accounting, etc.;
4. Sound knowledge of different types of investment products; and
1. A strong sense of responsibility, mature, hardworking and a strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
2. An ability to multitask, prioritize tasks according to urgency and meet deadlines;
3. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is required. Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage;
4. Professional accounting qualification preferred and immediately availability will be an advantage definitely.
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
• 5-day Work
• Performance Bonus
• Annual Leave and Company Holidays
• Group Medical Insurance
• Transportation allowance, Telephone allowance
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.