JH Partners (Asia) Company Limited (License Number: 63937) specializes in targeted search of professionals across the spectrum of investment banking, capital markets, asset management, hedge funds, PE/VC, fintech, blockchain, internet and Japanese market. With experienced consultants and researchers based in Hong Kong and China, our specialist teams are serving clients across Asia. "A passion for service excellence builds trust and collaboration". We are dedicated to provide total solutions to talents and corporates, creating sustainable value together. JHP has been awarded as "Top 10 most socially engaged and influential staffing agency in China" by Linkedin for years.
Our Client is a well-known blockchain firm. Due to the Strong business growth, they are looking for a qualified candidate to join them as an operation assistant manager for their crypto currency.
- Handle daily settlement transactions, including performing routine fiat and cryptocurrency account reconciliation.
- Ensure smooth operation on clearing and settlement function on crypto trading for both OTC and Exchange platforms.
- Work closely with trading team and other internal stakeholders to deliver trade capture, settlement and client support
- Execute all settlement instructions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner. Make and process payments in fiat and crypto currencies via different channel
- Validate and investigate with payment channels such as banks, custodians, third party payment channels as needed, such as in case of transaction disputes
- Identify and implement process improvements to reduce operational risk, enhance customer experience and develop technical changes
- Complete client onboarding in accordance with KYC compliance standards and workflow
- Participate in the streamlining of day-to-day operating procedures in consultation with Head of Operations and COO to improve operating efficiencies in the team
- Bachelor degree with minimum 3-5 years of experience in Fund Operation or Settlement function.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Good command of MS Excel functions to perform analysis using complex lookups, pivot tables, macros. Familiarity with database programs a plus.
- Work experience in middle / back office functions of financial institutions and an understanding of end-to-end trade cycle preferred
- Proven success in designing or managing the settlement function for a department operating in multiple countries a plus
- Able to work in shifts and familiar with VBA
Our client offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.