- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 22 Feb 19
Operation of Wealth Management Service Center
1. Perform reconciliation on trade and fund valuation, fees calculation, payment instruction and manage corporation actions.
2. Ensure trades are processed and settled accurately, timely and effectively.
3. Perform bank/broker account opening, fund and regulatory reporting.
4. Monitor cash movements, margin requirements and arrange funding when needed.
5. As project manager coordinate with internal departments and external service providers in regards to new fund/product launch.
6. Handling enquiries from investors in relations to account opening and operational related issues.
7. Responsible for overall revision of operational flows and procedure guidelines and its documentation updated.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in accounting, finance and other relevant qualifications.
2. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in investment operations or middle/back office.
3. Knowledgeable in operations, risk management, compliance and fund structure.
4. Hands on experience working with various service providers.
5. Knowledgeable in various financial instruments, including equity, fixed income, repos and options.
6. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, excellent in MS Excel.
7. Strong time management and communication skills.
8. Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
9. Professional accounting qualification is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your resume to Jinyu.email@example.com named as “Name（中英文姓名） - WSC -Operation”.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.