The candidate will primarily focus on supporting the project for Cherry Blossom – Structure Equity Derivatives. This included back filling of the tasks that are currently performed by current staff so that the current staff can be freed up to provide subject matter expert feedback on project requirements:
• Support current staff on daily risk monitoring tasks and also learn about the end to end risk process and risk infrastructure.
• Attend project meetings and update the team leads the status of the project and the required tasks to be delivered by the team.
• Perform UAT testing and identifying bugs/issues in the system. Be prepared to work on weekends with project releases.
• Work closely with the Transformation team on the project.
• University graduate in Finance, Account, Risk Management related disciplines or quantitative subject
• 5-8 years relevant working experience in market or credit risk management or control field.
• Knowledge in financial products
• Attention to details and good time management skills
• Team player with good communication skills
• Strong proficiency in written and spoken English