Omni-channel & One Experience Platform, Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Assist in managing vendors to evaluate, develop and manage the new ideas and innovation and implement the proposed solution throughout the company. - Proactively recommend the solutions to team supervisor to achieve corporate strategies.
- Provide support on the BAU projects and tasks. Roles and Responsibilities:
Projects & Daily Operation Support
- Take the initiative to search innovation technical solutions to seek for new opportunities achieving the digital strategies
- Manage vendors and support in the different innovation projects, e.g. chatbot, RPA, Dynamics 365, voice bot
- Design and develop API for integration in-between different systems.
- Support in Azure cloud projects
- Support and monitor all project stages such as solution design, planning, installation, testing, problem solving, project management and documents preparation in order to ensure meeting the project requirements and good quality
- Work with different IT teams on solution design such as system architecture, security risk, etc. to ensure no violation of the corporate standard in systems
- Manages and coordinates with vendors to ensure good quality of services, timely problem resolution, competitive pricing and to provide information on the latest IT products and technologies
- Handle procurement includes sourcing and liaising with vendors, evaluation of suppliers / products in accordance with corporate guidelines for getting the optimal mix of pricing and quality of service / product
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Share the knowledge and experiences internally through meetings and training sessions
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Education & Experience
- University graduate with 5 years related experience OR an equivalent combination of education & related experience
- Experience in cloud and chatbot / RPA / Dynamics 365 / NLP support is advantage
- Experience in API development and digitalization
- Good project management and excellent analytical & problem solving skills and like to communicate with business team directly
- Caring about the people and lead by example
- Embracing the autonomy given and fully understanding the responsibilities that come with it
- Caring about the quality, understand the importance of process automation and continuous improvement
- Enjoy on the challenges of transforming the existing systems to modern architecture
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Good communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.