Officer, Sales & Service Project
Support Direct Channels related project and report to Assistant Manager. Well planning, managing and handling the project independently to ensure effective execution and smooth migration. Main Responsibilities:
- To work with relevant parties to identify business needs. Assist driving process changes and implementation of process re-engineering across Product, IT, Risk and Compliance operations
- To prepare project proposal, assist on User Requirement, review function design specification, UAT plan, compile user manual and arrange user training
- To develop, implement and enhance new & existing Direct Channels projects such as Cardlink, LOS, CSS, SIEBEL, BOSS, VRU, etc
- To prepare and perform the User Acceptance Test to ensure the system development as defined in the User Requirement & Functional Specification and process on schedules
- To prepare and perform the production check verification to ensure the wellness of system implementation
- University graduate or above with minimum 3 years working experience / lower academic qualifications with substantial years of working experience preferably with banking exposure.
- Good knowledge of functional test, test management tools and practices
- Good knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.