- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 30 Nov 17
Officer, Operations - Asset Servicing
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Repsonsible for daily corporate actions operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manage the risk and control for daily corporate actions processes.
2. Ensure client is informed in a timely manner of all corporate actions events.
3. Perform daily reconciliation and investigate any entitled holdings discrepancies and follow up on outstanding issues.
4. Check and act on customer instruction and follow up on any discrepancy
5. Collect and allocate various corporate actions entitlements to clients
6. Lead and implement various changes initiatives for corporate actions in term of system and processing procedure.
7. Liaise with Client Services team to ensure client instruction are processed timely and accurately
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably banking operation experience and Hub Management
- Sound knowledge in stock market
- Strong administration and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Able to maintain good relationship with both internal and external customs
- Independently, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Dec 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.