Officer, Field and Agency Collections
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible to take necessary collection actions including telephone collection calls and outside visit for problem credit management accounts, i.e. Credit Card, Personal Installment Loan, Mortgage Loan, OD and Small Medium Enterprise instalment loan.
- Manage and coordinate with debt collection agencies in accordance with Third Party Risk Management Framework
- Offer assistance and solutions to customers having financial difficulties through negotiation and settlement
- Execute collection strategies and initiatives in order to manage an acceptable level of credit loss and maximize recovery return through agency assignment and/or legal proceedings
- Ensure all procedures and operations must be complied HK Regulatory requirement and Group Collection Process Standard
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principals: Dos and Don'ts, Group Code of Conduct, Treat Customer Fairly Principal and Fraud Risk Management Framework
- Assist manager to ensure good control mechanisms are in place and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance and operational assurance
- Assist to strengthen the team capacity and enhancement engagement with people
- Solid working experience in Customer Services and Collection areas
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skill, able to work independent
- Fluent speaking in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Basic knowledge regarding the credit/collection cycle and all functions of unsecured/secured portfolio operations.
- Knowledge in Bank's operational process and systems
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.