Job Purpose • Support team head / supervisor to develop digital analytics dashboards and execute regular customer insights reports. • Assist in the design, execution and testing of inMotion digital footprint and acquisition funnel analysis to continuously improve digital customer experience.
- Communicate with the stakeholders (e.g. product owners, business analysts, etc.) to collect business requirements to design click stream data tagging requirements of mobile banking platform inMotion.
- Work closely with IT Team and Development Team to prepare test cases, conduct A/B testing and perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) and User Verification Test (UVT) to roll out new customer journeys per project timeline.
- Assist in business dashboards development and work closely with Business Units (BUs) to deep dive into inMotion customer journey, conduct behavioral analysis and enable digital KPI measurements.
- Undertake tasks assigned by supervisor and team head in relation to digital acquisition projects.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management / Statistics / Data science or related discipline.
- Knowledge in database software such as Python / Experience in Machine Learning, data mining, Tableau and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be preferred.
- Exposure in agile projects / scrum approach would be a plus.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.