Officer, Customer Contact Centre - Inbound (1 Year Contract)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The incumbent is responsible for providing professional customer service in response to customers' enquiries, concerns and requests about our services.
- Promote the mobile application to customers. Provide concise and clear guidance to customers on how to install and operate the application whenever necessary.
- Provide information in response to customers' enquiries, concerns and requests about our services. Resolve customer dissatisfaction if necessary.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, preferably with insurance / financial / hospitality industry
- At least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE/HKDSE, including Chinese & English
- Diploma / Degree holder equipped with FLMI / ACS / IIQE is an added advantage
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner are essential
- Customer focused, high flexibility
- Good interpersonal and positive to challenges
- Good written/spoken Chinese (incl. Mandarin)
- Conversational English
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese typing
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a fast-paced environment