- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 Oct 17
Officer, Credit Risk Control (Documentation Team)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.To assist Manager - Credit Risk Control (CRC) in achieving the following goals: -
- Provide a high-level quality support and advice to the Relationship Managers in the Business Units on all documentation related matters.
- Maintain an independent control over securing documentation and liaise with Legal counsel teams on non-standard documentation if deem necessary.
- Ensure all securing documentation & conditions have been perfected and met or waiver held prior to drawdown of facilities.
- To manage the relationship between CRC and the allotted Business Units as well as other team members within CRC.
- To ensure the smooth running of CRC so as to carry out work to the high standard the division requires.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree holder
- 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.