See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- For EC-Loan, their responsibilities include the followings: -
- Conduct TU data enquiry or act as TU administrator and also issue the relative notification letters and acceptance/decline letters
- Validate credit supporting documents and/or loan documents (as first checker), complete checklists and screen credit applications under respective Credit Program parameters;
- Solicit additional information from RM and make correction where necessary
- Prepare credit proposal in OSCA / SFW system.
- Review various checklists in E-Form system
- For non-EC-Loan credit applications (GBF applications), provide processing services (e.g. input financial data for financial spreading or customer/application data into OSCA /ACRR, prepare LP template or review cases prepared by BU, etc.), generate letters to customers for getting necessary documents and information for annual reviews, and download/collect relative company/land search & valuation reports for annual reviews.
- Handle enquiries from working partners.
- General clerical works (e.g. preparation/completion of necessary forms, e.g. ID request forms, updating records log sheet, filing, copying, scanning, sorting, mailing, etc.)
- Assist to prepare policies / guidelines / write-up / reports / statistics and participate in projects / UAT as assigned by supervisor / Team Manage
- 1-3 years' working experience preferably in commercial lending discipline
- Responsible and result-oriented for achieving department goals and service standards
- Good discipline, hardworking, careful about details and willing to learn
- PC application knowledge such as MS Word & MS Excel
- Preferably some experience/ knowledge in commercial lending and/or banking laws and practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese