Officer, Corporate Actions, Wealth Management Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- To supervise corporate actions teams in ensuring all activities are processed according to the Bank's Policies and Departmental Operating Instructions Manual.
- To provide guidance to new and junior staff in supporting corporate actions related activities in the securities markets with services offered by Wealth Management business from time to time.
- To work with other managers / colleagues / business partners within Wealth Management Operations in ensure the operations are efficiently and timely processed.
- To work together with all related business partners such as GBS to ensure all services delivered by them meeting the expectation of Wealth Management business.
- To work together with Technology team and other relevant business partners in providing user requirements on system development and enhancement.
- To identify opportunities in streamlining workflow and improve processing efficiency including but not limited to automation and hubbing, etc.
- To ensure proper risk management controls on daily operational matters are imposed without breaching the Securities and Futures Ordinance and other relevant regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- To support the operations in meeting its obligations on the prevention of money laundering under the Group's Policies and Standards, and, under local laws and regulations.
- Securities markets knowledge in both settlement and corporate actions.
- Corporate Actions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.