Officer, Authorization and Fraud Detection
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will be responsible for supporting authorization services in credit card department and maintaining a smooth 7 x 24 hours services hotlines to cardholders, merchants and acquiring banks. Responsibilities:
• Supervise and provide coaching to authorizer
• Support hotlines services to cardholder, merchants and acquiring Banks
• Support daily authorization services and fraud monitoring
• Assist in user acceptance tests or system enhancement projects when required Requirements:
• Degree holder with minimum 3 years credit card authorization experience / Secondary educated with at least 5 years working experience in customer services
• With excellent service manner
• Mature and able to work independently and under pressure
• Willing to work in shift duty (7 x 24 hours)
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Authorization Officer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.