Officer/ Associate - Data Engineer in Risk (12-month contract)
We seek dynamic and passionate individuals to fill the position of Credit Risk System analyst. The candidate should have experience on IT professionals, in advance on the data analytics in the financial industry. The candidates should have minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience respectively and have the requisite experiences gained.
- Work closely with Credit Risk Analysts to implement credit analytics systems and tools.
- Work closely with data architect to implement data architecture design with various data warehouse, BI tools and necessary programming utilities;
- Work closely with data analyst and business teams on implementing BI reports with various data visualization gadgets;
- Coordinate systems development activities, and review deliverables.
- Develop and test software to meet/exceed specified requirements;
- Ensure that software is written according to industry standard practices;
- Investigate and resolve bugs and technical issues;
- Vendor management
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- 3-4 year of system development experience in data related applications, preferably in financial services projects.
- Recognized University degree or above in mathematics, computer science or related major;
- Knowledge on database and related programming languages such as SQL, at least one scripting language such as VBA, R or python;
- Knowledge in applying various ETL, BI tools such as (SSIS, Tableau), reporting utilities and some application development skills to implement data architecture designed by data architect;
- Knowledge in programming reports in different formats with various data visualization tools and provide automation tools;
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and work independently and self-autonomic;
- Fast learner and a good team player;
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail;
- Possess working knowledge in the securities industry is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.