As a rapidly growing financial institution and the leading Independent Financial Advisory conglomerate in Hong Kong, Convoy Group strives to provide the best in class, multifaceted financial services for our customers. We are looking for high caliber candidates in Accounting to share our vision and venture our success.
- Prepare independently accounting entries arising from investments activities and operating activities, bank reconciliation and inter-company transactions
- Ensure accounting entries are accurately booked to relevant departments in our entities;
- Monitor inter-group transactions and follow up on unreconciled items, and perform bank reconciliation and work with different teams to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of accounting entries
- Prepare accounting schedules to substantiate balance sheet items
- Follow up with departments to ensure balances in receivable and payables accounts are controlled
- Support fixed assets accounting
- Provide support on accounting matters and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- LCC Higher, or Diploma or above in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software, i.e. FlexAccount System is preferable
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Cantonese
- Independent, stable, enthusiastic, detail-minded with positive attitude and a good team player
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)