- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
- 23 Apr 18
Officer, AML Compliance, Private Bank - 6 months Contract OFF/NR041618
• Minimum 1 to 3 years AML experience • Prestigious Private Bank • Salary range HKD 15K to 25K per month
- To conduct review and plausibility check on customer KYC due diligence, for onboarding of new Accounts, to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- To review periodic due diligence performed by Relationship Managers on existing customers.
- To advise sales teams on KYC/CDD related matters.
- To perform KYC related system testing i.e. enhancements, implementation of new control procedures.
- Perform cross border & PEP review on quarterly basis
- Preparation of weekly pending new account report to management
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.