- Support execution of Company strategic plans and operations, including Projects and Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Support management to streamline and improve existing process, execute company policies and ensure smooth daily operations of the Company
- Coordinate and prepare reports for management, shareholders and regulators, such as Business Plans, Budgets and Periodic Board papers
- Assist client on-boarding process, collect, process and conduct review / translation on investor application forms in accordance to Bond Connect framework
- Provide administrative support to Company activities, such as managing database, dashboards; preparing reports, translation, meeting minutes, market research and presentation materials, etc.
- University degree, preferably in Finance related subject
- 1-2 years relevant experience in finance/operation related capacity in financial institutions; Graduates with less experience would also be considered
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin. Experience in translation is a plus
- Strong command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of WIND Terminal operations and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or Power BI) is a plus
- Self-motivated, well-organized, attentive to details, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management skills and willing to work in a team-oriented atmosphere
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job position.