Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Financial Control Department
Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Job ID: 1171)
- To handle compilation of the HKMA banking returns and surveys
- To assist in the implementation of internal control procedures in order to ensure data accuracy for reporting
- To participate in system enhancement project relating to regulatory reporting
- To handle any ad hoc assignments from time to time
- Preferably university graduate in Accounting or Finance; or finalist of HKICPA Qualification Program, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ solid experience in handling HKMA banking returns and surveys
- Experience in system implementation is preferred
- A team player with good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=1171&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.