Officer - Post Trade (Depository & Nominee Services - Nominee Services) (12-Month Contract)
- To carry out daily depository and nominee services operations in accordance with established rules, procedures and policies of the clearing houses
- To propose appropriate operational flow changes to enhance the day-to-day operational efficiency
- Support various automation and process reengineering initiatives to eliminate manual and unnecessary tasks.
- To undertake other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior
- To identify exceptional cases and contingency situations and escalate to management
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of clearing / settlement / nominees/custodial operations in Hong Kong and overseas (preferably Mainland market);
- 1-2 years' of relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organizations;
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Access, and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Proficiency in Macros and VBA is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.