Officer - International Trade Operations - Compliance Control
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- Ensure transactions are complied with regulatory and the bank's control framework.
- Help to perform transaction's details screening before operation teams process on the transactions.
- Ensure all transactions data (eg. names, country, vessel…etc) comply with latest compliance control checking requirement.
- Ensure timely response and no transaction back log
- To comply with the bank's regulatory requirements on Vigilance checking.
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines and ensuring the latest operation procedure is applied.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
- To ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an abnormal issue is identified.
- Help on monitor the compliance checking for the department status and report if any potential backlog in order to ensure the team can deliver the output to respective teams on timely basis.
- Need to help on other trade activities on requested basis
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- Provide support to the document imaging scanning related operations.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- PC operation knowledge
- MS Office operations
- Advanced Diploma or above
- 3-5 years relative experience