Officer - Corporate Services - Mail Room Innovation & Operations (Process Improvement; Digitalization)
- Responsible to lead the innovation of existing mail room operation including preparation of i-forms, automation of data, etc;
- Responsible to review and operate the existing mailing system including data entry work for recording all incoming and distribution documents (includes letters, courier, posting, mailing etc.);
- Assist the review of existing mail room operating process to improve efficiency and productivity;
- Assist on general mail room duties including distribution, collection and sorting of mails, operation postage franking machine and postal scales, etc;
- Work outside office hours as assigned by supervisor, if needed;
- Assist in handling small scale office relocation upon supervisor's request;
- Assist in office printing, binding and filing requests; and
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above. High certificate in computer science is an advantage;
- 3-5 years mail room experience, worked in financial company is an advantage;
- Good knowledge on mail room process and procedures;
- Good computer knowledge and skills, e.g. Microsoft words, excels, web-page / Apps writing, etc;
- Possess good English and Chinese language skills both verbal and written;
- Great interpersonal skill to provide good quality services for colleagues;
- Smart appearance, independent, honest, responsible, hardworking and punctual;
- Willing to take ownership and work under pressure and self-motivated with a strong desire and passion to achieve highest performance; and
- A good team player with an enthusiastic attitude and understand the importance of confidentiality and integrity.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.