Officer - Corporate Services - Logistics and Other Support
- Responsible for proper handling of confidential document management, including detail record taking, supervising and escorting an outsourced confidential document collector to collect and store confidential document at HKEX leased floors at Exchange Square (Central) and monitoring confidential document destruction vendor to collect confidential document bags according to HKEX standard procedure;
- Responsible for souvenirs storage and retrieval arrangement for souvenirs provided by external parties, including collection, photo-taking, recording, wrapping up, logistic for storage and retrieval;
- Handling all departments' mass printing and binding requests;
- Operating and maintaining printing related equipment including binding and cutting machines;
- Assist the office and pantry equipment maintenance services, e.g. shedders, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee machines, etc.
- Handle the documents and odd size items storage, retrieval and destruction services, including detail record taking / updating, communicating and checking requests received from various departments, preparing service order to warehouse vendor and counting of storage items in the warehouse;
- Assist in handling small scale office relocation under the supervisor's direction; and
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Form 6 standard and above. Diploma holder / Tertiary education prefer;
- 3-5 years solid office administration experience, especially in handling confidential document, record and odd item storage services, worked in financial or logistics company is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of confidential document handling and storage process and procedures;
- Attention to details person in handling records keeping;
- Strong risk awareness and high level of integrity;
- Good computer knowledge and skills, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Physically fit to handle and escort outsourced confidential document collector during the confidential document handling work;
- Possesses good English and Chinese language skills both verbal & written;
- Great interpersonal skill with logical thinking;
- Willing to take ownership and work under pressure and self-motivated with a strong desire and passion to achieve highest performance; and
- A good team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.