Officer - Cash Trading Operations (Brokers)
Trading Department - Cash Trading Operations is an integral part of HKEX's Operations Division and is responsible for managing the business and operations of the trading of securities market products. We are looking for a highly motivated team member to provide high-quality service to HKEX's participants and to support day-to-day operations and project initiatives.
- To handle hotline and email enquiries from Exchange Participants in a timely manner
- To perform and support critical daily operations of the securities market, including maintenance of various trading related databases, Exchange Participant database, Exchange Participant testing package, trading facilities setup, billing calculation and other initiatives of Trading Department
- To provide support on project implementation (including performing user acceptance tests, updating procedures and checklists)
- A university degree, preferably in Finance/ Business Administration/ Information Technology or related subjects
- Self-motivated, attention to details, team player, has a strong customer service mind-set, good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years' relevant experience, preferably in securities/ financial/ customer services with exposure to Hong Kong and Mainland stock markets
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Conversant with MS Word/ Excel/ Outlook/ PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Forms Designer/ Marcos/ VBA / Office application programming to develop programmes according to user requirements a definite advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.