Ensure adequate procedures, guidelines and practices are in place Perform regularly review and update Risk and Control Self-Assessment Degree holder in Business, Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- Assist Business Control Management (BCM) Team under Treasury & Markets Group (TMG) to ensure adequate procedures, guidelines and practices are in place to effectively address all key operational risks
- Perform regularly review and update Risk and Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”) arising from outsourcing, project, new products for all key business lines/ operations according to the agreed timeframe and requirements
- Assist supervisor to collect data on Key Risk Indicators for regular reporting
- Conduct control assurance tests and assess TMG’s control environment
- Maintain appropriate records and providing information to facilitate management reporting and analysis on operational risk related reporting.
- Organize and conduct relevant training for TMG to share operational risk and control practices
- Perform root cause analysis of operational risk cases with timely completion of mitigation actions.
- Assist BCM team in regulatory projects or drive changes to meet new regulatory initiatives
- Participate in various control testing or initiatives driven by other Control Units
- Degree holder in Business, Economics, Finance or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years working experience in treasury operations is preferable.
- Good knowledge in treasury products and related regulatory requirements.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).